Monday, February 27, 2017

March Madness, Monsters and Jury Duty!

I love March Madness and in the world of college basketball, the march to the madness is is full swing! As a huge Syracuse Basketball fan, I just discovered the Twitter Account Titanic Hoops which cracks me up...everything is better with a little Titanic Music, isn't it? CLICK ON PIC to see what I mean! (Couldn't embed)

https://twitter.com/TitanicHoops/status/826977463741906944/video/1



Had jury duty today but just sat there...not one of us was called.  I'd rather be in school BUT I did get my new math games posted!  I'm excited to use one of the games to practice Balanced Equations tomorrow! 

I'm offering for 50% off for he first 48 hours! 21 games in color and BW aimed at First Graders. A good deal!!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!