Thursday, June 30, 2016

Hole Punch for Kids: Problem Solved!

I've been using these with my kids...


They are, honestly, horrible.  Okay.  Maybe MINE are horrible.  The "legs" are too far apart for little hands and often the punch isn't lined up with the bottom hole.  It's been hit or miss but mostly miss with my class using them.

It's been an increasing problem because I do way more activities that require using one like with these...







My kids LOVE using a hole punch to retell stories and, bless their little hearts, will put all their might into making the hole punch above work for them.  (Some kids took me up on the suggestion to simply use a highlighter instead!)  


BUT....a solution is here!  I went to Staples and found these in the CLEARANCE BIN for 50 Cents!  FIFTY CENTS!



They had HUNDREDS OF THEM!  Only in black but they are SO GOOD and EASY to use that I cannot complain or whine about the lack of colors!  The kids will have NO PROBLEM using these. They truly are perfect for little hands... The page below is updated in packet to say PUNCH or HIGHLIGHT the square.


And big hands!  Seriously, I feel like I hit the lottery!  Since I was overly excited, my husband said he wanted to test one out.  His verdict: "I need some of these for school, too!"  
Maybe I'll give him one of mine!  :)

Go get yours at Staples today before they sell out!  


2 comments:

Let's chat!