Sunday, January 25, 2015

What's the Scoop? (TWO Clip Art Freebies, too)

Joining up once again with Teaching Trio for The Sunday Scoop. 
Here's my scoop:

Part of me would be just fine without a snow day this year.  This would mean a very extended Memorial Day Weekend.  I believe it's 5 days! Maybe 6!  Hmmm...then again, I'm starting to feel stressed with all my deadlines coming up. Either way, I have no control over it so I'll stick to guessing along with everyone else!

Speaking of deadlines...gotta go!  I'll leave you with two clip art freebies!  I think he's owlfully cute!  Enjoy and have a great day!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Burst-of-Blooms-FREEBIE-Clip-Art-by-Dandy-Doodles-1658491


https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Brown-Owl-FREEBIE-Clip-Art-by-Dandy-Doodles-1668917

Want to join the Linky Fun?  Click button!
http://teachingtrio.blogspot.com/2015/01/sunday-scoop-12515.html

8 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa! I'm visiting from the Sunday Scoop Linky party! I hope that you get all of your laundry done! That's also on my list today! Best of luck with your deadlines and thanks for the adorable owl clipart freebie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm STILL working on laundry a day later! Hope you had better luck!

      Delete
  2. Uh oh... storm on the way? That is no good. I live in MN... snow is a good thing until it comes in the form of a storm. Too much of a good thing is never good. LOL. Your blog is simply adorable. Thanks for the flower doodles! They will come in handy as spring comes around.

    Cassie
    Funky in Fourth
    Teaching Trio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spring can't come soon enough! Looks like we may have TWO FEET! Stay warm!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the generous freebies! Weather.com says that I will almost certainly be having a snow day Tuesday! Right now, the forecast is for 5-8 inches with snow all day. I'm kind of looking forward to it, since I can't stop it from coming anyway. I'm really glad we bought a snowblower last year, though! Have a great week.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are expecting at least TWO feet! Gulp. Hopefully it will be less. We always say we're getting a snowblower but it has yet to end up in our garage. Hope you enjoy the clip art!

      Delete
  4. Hi, Lisa!
    A snow day sounds like a sure thing for our area tomorrow, and maybe Tuesday, too! I just hope that it starts early enough. A day of uncertainty when the snow starts mid-morning is a recipe for disaster ... well, at least a recipe for a crazy day!!
    Thanks for the sweet clip art goodies!
    Linda
    Primary Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you are staying warm and off the roads! Brrrrr!

      Delete

Let's chat!