Thursday, October 30, 2014

Student Reflection for Conferences (Freebie)

Although it feels like school just started, conferences are right around the corner.  Actually, a bit closer than that!  While officially they start next week, I have my first one in about two hours!

I always open up my conferences with a reflection piece from the kids.  It's a short form but insightful.  Feel free to grab!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3K5Xxy2AZfPMGMtVm9yNFVrZEk/view?usp=sharing

A while back, I posted about how I ask my students to reflect on their work every day.

I have to thank My Classy Collaboration Blog for this.  I saw it on Pinterest which led me to her blog post.  Love it! My district is big on Teacher Reflection and to include the kids- no matter how young, makes sense.  At the time, she didn't offer it for sale so I made my own.  Check out her TpT Store because she was planning to offer it in the future. 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!