Sunday, April 29, 2012

My Buckets...

I know many of you implement a Bucket Filler program in your classroom.  When I started looking for "buckets" to display last summer, I came up empty until I saw these in Michaels. 


Aren't they bright and cheery?  They are part of Duff's (Ace of Cakes) collection. At the time, I bought them for $2.49...I think.  (Sidenote:  Did you know that Michaels gives a 15% Teacher Discount?  They reinstated the discount late spring last year after a LONG hiatus.)

Ahhh, I digress!

Anyway, I was at Michaels today and saw them on SALE for $1 so I grabbed a few more!   They actually had large ones (think ice bucket size) but they were full of dents. 

Sigh. 

I'm sure I could have found a good use for them!

4 comments:

  1. They are cute, thanks for sharing. I hope they have some here in Chicago.
    First Grade Journal

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are cute, thanks for sharing. I hope they have some here in Chicago.
    First Grade Journal

    ReplyDelete
  3. these buckets are adorable. I love the bright colors!

    Maria
    Kinder-Craze

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!